Agency worked for 24-hours, to give pro bono marketing materials to nonprofits
GREENSBORO, NC— As a partner agency, Sales Factory participated in its 17th annual, 24-hour charity event, CreateAthon on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2018. This year, Sales Factory served more nonprofit organizations than ever before. With over 36 applications and 29 selected nonprofits, Sales Factory was put to work from sun up to sun down.
"I love the way Sales Factory gives back and supports the community,” said one Sales Factory client, “Not only does Sales Factory do great work, you guys are good people. That is certainly a lot to be proud of.”
CreateAthon became a tradition at Sales Factory after September 11, 2001 as a way to give back in a time of need. It also served as a way for Ged King, Sales Factory CEO, and brother Matt, Sales Factory’s Chief Creative Officer, to say thank you and show appreciation for their business success.
This year, Sales Factory worked with 29 nonprofit organizations, local and national, delivering 61 completed projects totaling $210,125. On top of that:
- 114 Sales Factory employees, families, and friends contributed
- 9 Wake Forest University students lent a helping hand
- 17 lbs of brisket to fuel our tanks, yum!
- 1 solo rock n' roller kept us on beat and on time
- 23,550 postcards, flyers, brochures, posters, and banners were completed
The following organizations participated, receiving up to two pro bono projects to advance their mission and helping Sales Factory to make this possible:
- The Arc of Davidson County, Inc.
- Casa Azul of Greensboro
- Youth Focus
- Anchor Hope
- Seven Homes
- Restoration Place Counseling
- Mental Health Association in Greensboro
- Open Hands of Davidson County, INC
- Women's Resource Center of Greensboro
- Mary's House, Inc.
- Smart Start of Davidson County
- Guilford County Solution to the Opiod Problem
- Sisters Network Greensboro
- People & Paws 4 Hope, Inc.
- One Child's Voice
- Least of These Carolinas
- Swann Drumline & Dance Team Booster Club
- Kopper Top Life Learning Center, Inc.
- US Veterans Corps
- Brown Summit High School Alumni and Friends Association, Inc
- Music 4 More / Music 4 Vets
- NCCJ of the Piedmont Triad
- Communities that Care at Claremont
- Boundless Impact
- arcBARKS Dog Treat Company
- Hannah's Haven
- Caroline's Promise
CreateAthon’s mission is to deliver more than $100 million dollars in pro-bono marketing services by 2020. So far, the organization has delivered $24 million dollars in marketing services for more than 1,300 community organizations.
Sales Factory is the single largest marketing agency to participate in the event, nationwide.